Translate

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

You Raise Me Up Track # 11 off my upcoming album All I Want

 
 
So here is one of the songs that will be featured on my upcoming album (All That I Want)  called You Raise Me Up. (Please note this is only a demo and not the finished song) It's actually #11 the bonus track, and the only song on this album that I neither wrote the lyrics or music for. I was originally going to upload a demo of one of my own songs that I'd written but unfortunately I don't really have a lot of time and so to save on the time of copyrighting a 1:00 min clip and making sure it was exclusive until I'd done so I just decided to go ahead and post this one.
This is mostly for my brother who, when I first started playing guitar, kept constantly saying "I'd really love to hear you do just one song from Celtic Woman and put it on your album."
I didn't want to because, that in my book, is some serious competition, and I was like "Really bro, they took voice lessons for years, they have great musicians and they're actually GOOD!" But he always encourages me, and never listened to all the doubts I had/have in myself and just kept telling me I really should.
So I acquiesced. The ironic part is that after I did the guitar part with this song I gave him a choice between just the vocals and the combination of the two and he wanted this one. <_< (Spoiler alert. I'm actually gonna put it back in and then do the whole orchestra build up at the end, and that's all I'll say. ;) )
Anyway feel free to lemme know what you think, I will do a song with guitar so you guys can hear that too but for now I hope you like this selection. :]

To my brother (I know this is nowhere NEAR as good as Celtic Woman but dedication goes to you anyways. Stay Awesome. :) )
 

2 comments:

  1. really wonderful singing i'm surprised you aren't a professional already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I honestly didn't think it was that good! But thank you very much, I'm hoping I can be that one day. :) :)

    ReplyDelete