Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2014

So I am back. :) Truthfully I had forgotten I had this blog.
Honestly I've had a lot going on so I tend to be a bit social media apathetic. Sorry.
I just started playing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day on my Acoustic guitar but I switched to my Electric because I'm a bit partial to it and I thought it sounded better. I'm actually really happy that I CAN play it since I just started learning guitar about two years ago. It's really weird because when I first started I had literally NO music experience and to say the utter least my playing was deplorable.
I can't tell you how many times I gave up and wished I had never even started. I was beyond disappointed and I thought for sure I could never do it. Then I took my brother's advice and asked God to help me  (I have to give Him credit because without Him I know I would've remained terrible. :/) and that was the day I wrote and tabbed my first song within the space of 30 mins. From then on songs became easier to play and I was so happy!
The best lesson I learned was that with God all things are possible and that no matter how bad things look or how impossible it may seem, don't ever give up and don't ever give in.

"You can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you."

I'm also doing song requests so if theres's a song you'd like to hear please by all means let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment