Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

So here is one of my favorite Christmas songs which has been done according to my style. ;) I was originally gonna record it with my electric guitar but due to the fact that both my mic and amp love to pick up a radio station I decided in favor of the acoustic because (while I totally love these bands) Artic Monkeys and Cage The Elephant just somehow do not really fit in with this song...not sure why...
I was also gonna put more instruments and effects into this but after my mom heard it she didn't want me changing anything. <_< ^_^ So I figured I'd keep it simple for her. :)
Also, a pick used. Yes. that's right. a pick.-.O Normally I don't use these lovely things though they are handy for decorational purposes, but somehow the old finger and nail method wasn't powerful enough. So beg pardon for all the mistakes... ^_^
But anyway as always do enjoy and feel free to lemme know whatcha think. :) :)


https://youtu.be/YrEBDLnaRNU

No comments:

Post a Comment